-To provide a graduate who is distinguished by science, knowledge and technical skill and who has a competitive advantage in the fields of educational technology, home economics, art and music education and educational media, which qualifies him to work in the fields of education, information technology and technical fields. The college also aims to:
– Developing scientific research methods and developing research plans that are consistent with the university’s research plan and modern global trends
– Developing academic programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels
– Community Participation
– Developing programs and curricula for the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in accordance with the needs of the local and regional labor market
-Increase the necessary facilities for self-learning
– Professional development for faculty members, their assistants and workers
– Building an effective partnership that meets the professional and research needs and aspirations of the community.